Ultimate Street Market List California (State)
Alameda Point Antiques Faire
DESCRIPTION- The Alameda Point Antiques Faire is the largest antique show in Northern California. As the ultimate antique shopping desintation in the area, Aladmedia Point offers vintage and antique home decorations, clothing, furniture, jewelry, art, pottery, books and collectibles. Held the first Sunday of every month, the fair boasts more than 800 dealer booths to ensure that there’s something for every shopper. Organizers carefully curate the list of vendors to maintain a fair that offers high-quality antiques. Every vendor must ensure that their items are 20 years old or older.
Address: 2700 Saratoga St Alameda, California 94501 United States
Old Town Flea Market
DESCRIPTION- The Old Town Flea Market, hosted in the heart of Clovis, CA, was founded in 2013 by 45 vendors with a passion for all things vintage and locally produced goods. Old Town is actually an extension of The Foundry, which specializes in repurposed furniture, custom monograms, and everything vintage. This two-day event is full of talented local artisans who repurpose goods, and create urban finds. Vendors are hand-selected based upon the goods they sell, so visitors can expect fantastic finds.
- Address:748 Rodeo Dr Fresno, California 93612 United States
- Website: www.oldtownflea.com
- CONTACT +1-559-960-2538
Selma Flea Market
DESCRIPTION- As one of the largest flea markets in the Central Valley, the Selma Flea Market boasts a variety of vendors. Find discounts on everything from food, clothing, homewares, to electronics and computer equipment.
- Address: 10951 E Mountain View Ave Fresno, California 93662 United States
- Website: www.selmafleamarket.net
- CONTACT +1-559-896-3243
Sunnyside Swap Meet
DESCRIPTION- The Sunnyside Swap Meet is a clean, family-friendly swap meet where people come to buy, sell and swap the items they no longer use or need. The Sunnyside Swap Meet first opened for business in the early 1970’s. It was a thriving swap meet for over two decades until the mid 1990’s when it abruptly closed. It was re-opened in 2011 and has been growing steadily ever since.
- Address: 5440 E Olive Ave Fresno, California 93727 United States
- Website: www.sunnysideswapmeet.com
- CONTACT SunnysideSwapMeet@gmail.com // +1-559-485-7927
Long Beach Antique Market
DESCRIPTION- As Long Beach’s premier flea, the Long Beach Antique Market boasts 800 vendors selling collectibles, furniture, vintage items, and home decor at bargain prices. The Long Beach Antique Market, held every third Sunday of the month since 1982, was also named one of the top 10 flea markets in the U.S. by Good Housekeeping magazine.
- Address: 4901 E Conant St Long Beach, California 90808 United States
- Website: www.longbeachantiquemarket.com
- CONTACT email@example.com// +1323-655-5703
Alpine Village Swap Meet
DESCRIPTION- Alpine Village Swap Meet is a German-style market found in the heart of Torrance. As the host of Oktoberfest since 1968, the market offers a variety of old and new goods at deep discounts. For a meager entry fee of $1, visitors can browse through the wares of dozen of vendors daily.
- Address:833 Torrance Blvd Los Angeles, California 90502 United States
- CONTACT +1-310-327-4384
- Website: www.alpinevillagecenter.com
The Artsy Flea
DESCRIPTION- The Artsy Flea will feature over 100 curated vendors, 12 gourmet food trucks, live music and more.
- Address:2930 Fletcher Drive Los Angeles, California 90039 United States
- Website: theoddmarket.com
- CONTACT +1-323-383-9799
Cypress College Swap Meet
Indoor Swapmeet of Stanton
DESCRIPTION- The North Hollywood Swapmeet has faithfully served North Hollywood, California, for years now. Bargain hunters will find the best prices in town on beauty supplies, electronics and accessories, apparel and much more.
- Address:7355 Lankershim Blvd Los Angeles, California 91605 United States
- Website: northhollywoodswapmeet.com
- CONTACT +1-818-765-8244 // Actual retail store
Melrose Trading Post
DESCRIPTION- Melrose Trading Post, hosted every Sunday, offers a different shopping experience each week with a curated selection of handcrafted artisan goods, eclectic art and craft, vintage fashion, antique furniture and one-of-a-kind treasures. Through admission and vendor fees, the Melrose Trading Post has grown to become the most successful ongoing social enterprise program in the history of Los Angeles Unified School District, awarding well over $7 million since the trading post launched in 1997. Through Greenway Arts Alliance, the Melrose Trading Post provides formal job and life skills training to large numbers of paid and volunteer students from Fairfax High School – the first real-world job experience for many.
- Address:7850 Melrose Ave Los Angeles, California 90046 United States
- Website: melrosetradingpost.org
- CONTACT Natalie@GreenwayArts.org // +1-323-655-7679
Pasadena City College Flea Market
DESCRIPTION-One of the largest flea markets in the Southlands region, the Pasadena City College Flea Market is home to approximately 500 vendors. Visitors will find high-end furniture, antiques, vintage clothing, and art. Additionally the Market houses one of the best record shops in the country. Internationally renowned, it was voted best used record shop in LA by “LA Weekly” for 2009.
- Address: 1570 E Colorado Blvd Los Angeles, California 91106 United States
- Website: www.pasadena.edu
- CONTACT +1-626-585-7906
Santa Fe Springs Swap Meet
DESCRIPTION- This Santa Fe Springs gem offers plenty of bargains and plenty of fun for residents. With deep discounts on everyday items, the Santa Fe Springs Swap Meet offers a variety of vendors, live music on Friday nights, and plenty of family friendly fun.
- Address:13963 Alondra Blvd Los Angeles, California 90670 United States
- CONTACT +1-562-921-4359
DESCRIPTION- Specialties Voted the Best Indie Flea Market by the L.A. Weekly, The Sliverlake Flea market specializes in vintage, collectibles, oddities, unique objects and handmade crafts made by local crafters & artists. With live bands & a Live fencing arena provided by Silverlake Fencing, Sliverlake Fea is event for all ages that will keep you entertained, visually overwhelmed.
Swap Meet LA
DESCRIPTION- Swap Meet LA in Whittier, California is a community event that takes place every Sunday. Not only does Swap Meet LA vend general merchandise it also hosts a number of food vendors, special guests and live performances.
- Address: 9800 Mills Ave Los Angeles, California 90604 United States
- Website: www.swapmeetla.com
- Only opens on Sundays
- CONTACT firstname.lastname@example.org // +1-714-310-8205
Topanga Vintage Market
DESCRIPTION- Hosted on the fourth Sunday of every month, the Topanga Vintage Market boasts more than 170 vendors who specialize in everything vintage. Visitors will discover treasures ranging from depression-era salt and pepper shakers to 1980s punk rock T-shirts, Civil War cast iron bean pots and mid-century danish modern desk chairs, 19th Century German porcelain cherubs and 1970s Star Wars Jedi memorabilia. And with an entry fee of only $2, it’s a great destination for serious shopper and casual browsers alike.
- Address: Pierce College Victory Blvd At Mason Ave Los Angeles, California 91306 United States
- Website: www.topangavintagemarket.com
- CONTACT +1-310-422-1844
The Odd Market
DESCRIPTION- Located on the site of the Van de Kamp Bakery Building this epic weekly event will take place every 1st Saturday of the month from 10am – 4pm. $2 admission and free parking! Located off the 2 freeway on the corner of Fletcher and San Fernando, the The Artsy Flea will feature a curated selection of vendors, gourmet food trucks, live music and more.
- Address: Van De Kamp Bakery Building 2930 Fletcher Dr Los Angeles, California 90039 United States
- Website: theoddmarket.com
- Opens on the first Saturday of every month
- CONTACT email@example.com // +1-323-383-9799
Madera Flea Market
DESCRIPTION- Stop by the Madera Fairgrounds (next to the race track) and enjoy many shopping opportunities, food vendors, and friendly service. We are open rain or shine, hot or cold, except during the week of the fair in September. Over the Summer of 2015, we changed the layout of our lot. Don’t hesitate to let us know how we are doing. Our associates thank you for your attendance 🙂 Be sure to check our website for any updates/events.
- Address: 1850 Cleveland Ave Madera, California 93637 United States
- Website: www.maderafleamarket.com
- CONTACT firstname.lastname@example.org // +1-559-673-5800
Richmond Flea Market
DESCRIPTION- This cozy flea market in nestled in the heart of Richmond, California. The Richmond Flea Market brings together dozens of vendors selling new and gently used items, including apparel, electronics, furniture, and much more.
- Address:716 W Gertrude Ave Oakland, California 94801 United States
- CONTACT +1-510-376-7626